Loyal IT understands the importance of purchasing the proper software licenses to cover your network operations.
Managing high-value software assets is difficult for two reasons:
- the increasing complexity of software licensing agreements
- the lack of understanding of the regulations relating to Software Licensing Compliance
Using unlicensed software puts your business and network at risk. A compliance audit may result in expensive fines. Software license compliance is a good business practice.
Don’t wait for a compliance audit to find out if your software is license compliant. Loyal IT can protect you from penalties by giving you the necessary support.
To ensure you are following the right licensing compliance rules:
- Buy the correct licenses that will cover your network operations.
- Avoid using illegally obtained software.
- If you buy used or secondary hardware, make sure you buy new licenses for the operating system software and applications.
- Avoid installing software on un-entitled devices or using software features not purchased.
- Remove licenses keys on a device if you are planning to transfer or repost license keys onto a new or different device.
A global view of your software licensing operations and actual usage data prevents miscalculating your software licensing needs and putting your business at risk of non-compliance.
Your business needs a solution that enables you to maintain continuous software licensing compliance. This prepares you for an audit by any software vendor. Loyal IT has the expertise to help you manage your software licensing. We understand the difference between “purchased” and “installed”. We put you in a position of certainty about adherence to the licensing compliance of your company’s software.
Managing software licenses can be a time consuming task for your business. That’s why we break it down and make sure you are adhering to all regulations by:
- Centralizing all licensing operations
- Leveraging accurate usage statistics
- Analyzing your software usage reports
- Automating your licensing operations
- Selecting the best software license management tools for your business
What Our Clients Are Saying
Loyal IT and the entire team there have been partners in our success. From the time they began working with us we saw immediate improvement in functionality, reliability, and overall stability of our operating platform. In an independent cyber-security audit, Loyal IT helped our company achieve a better score than most companies significantly larger than ours. We appreciate that we have accomplished all of this within a reasonable budget and on a time line that worked for us. The best compliment I can give Loyal IT is that I do not often have to think about our operating platform but am able to focus on running our own business.
Chief Financial Officer
Publicly-traded Real Estate Investment Trust, Client Since 2014
I think Loyal IT is a wonderful and reliable service provider. They have a very courteous and knowledgeable staff. Our organization contemplated hiring a full-time engineer to manage our servers and computers. I am glad we picked Loyal IT to handle the job. Proud customer since 2006.
Vice President of Finance & Administration
Association with 6 branch locations, 600 Employees, Loyal IT Client for 10 Years
Our church has been a customer since 2001. Loyal IT was able to assess our needs as we grew as a parish and provide the service we have come to expect. Not only do you receive service during the sale but long after the equipment has been installed. We are very pleased with all the decisions Loyal IT helped us make.
Non-Profit Serving Over 5500 Families, Loyal IT Client for 15 Years
Loyal IT has been taking care of the computers in our offices for several years. They understand the true meaning of service. When I need them to take care of something, they do it fast and they do it right. Thank you Loyal IT!