Regardless of the current state of your network, Loyal IT will provide the service and support to keep it robust and reliable for years to come.
When was the last time your network was assessed for performance, speed, and resource management? Chances are it’s been too long. Let Loyal IT bring your network up to date with our customized networking solutions. Your technology investment will support your short-term needs while helping achieve long-term goals.
Certified technicians assess your networking hardware, configuration, and infrastructure setup. This will uncover your network’s current state and performance.
A Network Assessment provides an objective review of a company’s data environment for:
- its current functionality and network design
- how it is currently performing
- its ability to meet the business’ requirements
It also provides us with a baseline for any future implementations. The results allow us to recommend how to maximize your network’s productivity. To provide peak performance and resource usage, some appliances and software may need to go while new ones are brought in.
A Network Assessment will typically measure and analyze the performance of:
- Network Devices – Routers, Hubs, Switches, etc.; CPU, Memory, Buffer Management, Link and Media Utilization
- Applications – E-mail, FTP, Application Baseline Information (the bandwidth being used by your applications)
To implement a network with optimal coverage, you need to understand the radio frequency behavior on your site.
A Wireless Site Survey is the best way to gain this type of information. It will reveal any areas of channel interference, as well as identify any dead zones. This helps avoid problems as you build the wireless network, which prevents shortcomings in the network for users.
A Wireless Site Survey provides an in-depth understanding of your location’s idiosyncrasies for wireless network design. This allows for well-developed configuration and access point placement.
Laptops and mobile devices equipped with wireless cards allow portable connectivity within your network. To take advantage of that, equip your office with wireless access points that provide the power, range, and reliability required to see your crew through their day.
We offer a free site survey to determine the optimal location for wireless access point placement. We also provide a recommendation on which wireless access point will work best for your situation.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is a standardized, automated service that includes computing resources, storage, and networking capabilities. This keeps your company moving with the ability to access your desktop from any device at anytime.
Loyal IT will virtualize your hardware and software. We can provide storage capabilities that would be unattainable on a standard desktop.
- Cost Savings – One of the most obvious benefits to IaaS is lower infrastructure costs. Organizations no longer have the responsibility of ensuring uptime, maintaining hardware and networking equipment, or replacing old or outdated equipment. Iaas also protects businesses from having to buy more capacity to deal with sudden business spikes.
- Scalability & Flexibility – IaaS provides businesses with the ability to scale up and down quickly to respond to growth, downsizing, or turnover. This on-demand scalability provides network fluidity and greater agility to respond to changing opportunities and requirements.
- Focus on Business Growth – IaaS allows you to focus on the growth of your company. This saves you time, money, and energy that would have been spent making technology decisions and hiring an IT staff to manage and maintain the infrastructure.
When the budget just won’t flex enough to make a large upfront investment in upgrading your network, Loyal IT is here to help. We offer both short and long-term agreements that will finance your investment for one monthly fee. When the term expires, you’ll have the option to upgrade your network again or maintain your current infrastructure.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Loyal IT and the entire team there have been partners in our success. From the time they began working with us we saw immediate improvement in functionality, reliability, and overall stability of our operating platform. In an independent cyber-security audit, Loyal IT helped our company achieve a better score than most companies significantly larger than ours. We appreciate that we have accomplished all of this within a reasonable budget and on a time line that worked for us. The best compliment I can give Loyal IT is that I do not often have to think about our operating platform but am able to focus on running our own business.
Chief Financial Officer
Publicly-traded Real Estate Investment Trust, Client Since 2014
I think Loyal IT is a wonderful and reliable service provider. They have a very courteous and knowledgeable staff. Our organization contemplated hiring a full-time engineer to manage our servers and computers. I am glad we picked Loyal IT to handle the job. Proud customer since 2006.
Vice President of Finance & Administration
Association with 6 branch locations, 600 Employees, Loyal IT Client since 2006
Our church has been a customer since 2001. Loyal IT was able to assess our needs as we grew as a parish and provide the service we have come to expect. Not only do you receive service during the sale but long after the equipment has been installed. We are very pleased with all the decisions Loyal IT helped us make.
Non-Profit Serving Over 5500 Families, Loyal IT Client since 2001
Loyal IT has been taking care of the computers in our offices for several years. They understand the true meaning of service. When I need them to take care of something, they do it fast and they do it right. Thank you Loyal IT!