What Is Managed IT Service?
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Whether you own a small business or a larger company with multiple locations, information technology affects your productivity and revenue flow.
From email and file storage to mobile accessibility and data security, businesses of all sizes need an IT solution allowing them to maximize their growth potential. Managed IT services can be tailored for your business to ensure you have the speed, security, and technology access you need to be competitive in your industry.
What Managed IT Service Can Provide
While large corporations can afford to have a full time IT staff to manage their technology needs, small to medium-sized businesses need a less expensive solution. Managed IT service offers a way to have access to the technology expertise your business needs within your budget. Every business is unique and may require different types of IT services to maximize your productivity needs while protecting your proprietary information.
Managed IT service can give you the same reliability of an in-house IT department without the high expense. With the expansion of virtual IT management, you can get the IT support you need around the clock. Managed IT companies continuously monitor your network to prevent downtime and ensure business continuity and data accessibility. Some of the services you can receive through a managed IT service include:
- Tech Support – Get the support you and your employees need for your network and devices. Knowing you have a reliable tech team that can help answer questions, troubleshoot, and consult with you regarding all of your IT needs can give you peace-of-mind so you can focus on running your company.
- Data protection and storage through cloud services – Using the cloud is the perfect solution for affordable, secure data protection and storage. Cloud services allow permitted users to securely access data from anywhere at any time, while providing storage capacity that grows and constricts to meet current demand. All of this is provided without taking up the floor space required by physical servers.
- Mobile device management – The number of companies requiring mobile access for their remote and field employees is growing rapidly. IT management can provide mobile access to company data without compromising security.
- Combined computer and phone management – Have all your communication management under one umbrella. Use an IT management service that offers VOIP administration, IT support, and mobile device management under one service for continuity and simplicity.
- Security from cyber assault – A security breach of your digital data can put your business, clients, employees, and vendors at risk. Hiring a reliable IT service can help ensure you have the security protection you need to ward off assault from cyber threats and criminals that would hack or corrupt your system.
- Server hosting – A security breach of your digital data can put your business, clients, employees, and vendors at risk. Hiring a reliable IT service can help ensure you have the security protection you need to ward off assault from cyber threats and criminals that would hack or corrupt your system.
- Customized service for specific industries – If your business is in an industry that has specific requirements for IT security, such as the medical or legal industries, you need an IT service that can ensure you meet these requirements. Managed IT service will design and implement network security measures and protocols to ensure you meet HIPAA, PCI DSS, Sarbanes- Oxley compliance, or any other industry regulations.
Affordable Option for IT Excellence
To stay competitive, you need the ability to utilize technology that can help your business grow. Whether or not you are tech savvy, having a managed IT service on your side can give you the edge you need to meet your productivity needs at a price within your budget. You get access to a customized IT approach for your business without the expense of employing an internal IT department.
Having an IT partner that understands your business can be the ace in your pocket. Expand your business capabilities knowing you have the support necessary to avoid expensive technology failures or other unforeseen issues. Having a tech support team in place ensures your employees have access to the expertise they need to stay connected and achieve maximum productivity.
At Loyal IT, we know how important technology is to running your business and meeting your revenue goals. We offer a complete array of managed IT services for our clients, from the small startup business to larger companies that need intricate technology management. Our mission is to customize an IT management program that will meet all your business’ current IT needs while looking toward the future. We can help you cultivate an IT system that will help your business grow, improve efficiencies, and keep your company safe from external cyber threats. Call us today to learn more about our managed IT, consulting, and IT infrastructure services that can help propel your business to new levels of success.